|In the case of asthma inhalers, those cannot be legally changed at the pharmacy level without the physician's approval, Dr. Andy Nish, of NGPG Allergy and Asthma in Gainesville, Georgia tells Newsmax Health.. Anticoagulant warfarin. Generic.|
|The State Department said she had a stomach virus and was feeling dehydrated when she fell. Clinton's current medications also include a thyroid medication, Clarinex for allergies, an antibiotic for her pneumonia, "as well as B12 as needed," her doctor.|
|Following a bout of pneumonia, Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign revealed additional medical information to the public, including her medications.|
|Medication errors are made more than 500000 times a year in the U.S. Consumer Reports explains how you can avoid making six of the most common mistakes.|
|Specifically, researchers found, patients on the clot-preventing drug warfarin showed a higher dementia risk if their blood levels of the medication were frequently too high or too low. And that was true not only for people with atrial fibrillation.|
|She has had recurrent blood testing for Coumadin dosing and adjustments. Her blood levels have been relatively stable . She also has had several allergy flares over the past year , which has been a typical pattern for most of her life. In consultation.|
|Just days after promising to release more information about Hillary Clinton's health, her team has provided a detailed letter from the presidential candidate's .|
|CDC cites blood thinners, antibiotics, diabetes drugs for nearly half of adverse drug-related events that send people to emergency rooms.|
|People on the blood thinner warfarin (Coumadin), for example, must have their blood levels checked regularly due to the major risk of internal bleeding. Problems arise when there is insufficient monitoring or dose adjustment of these so-called.|
|'Tis the season for lots of eating and drinking. But here's a warning: Drinking even a little alcohol when you're taking certain prescription and over-the- counter .|
- Gen. Flynn Questions Clinton's Comments on Nuclear Codes Timeframe
- NOACs Are Favored Over Warfarin: I'm (Almost) Okay With That
- Generic Versus Brand-Name Drugs: Are You Taking the Right Meds?
- Beware of food and medication interactions
- Grapefruit not only food that can affect medication
- 5 Medication Classes That Can Interact with Warfarin
- Popular Heartburn Medication Linked to Increased Stroke
- How Does ADHD Medication Work? Your First Questions Answered.
- Horrific images show 21-year-old 'burned alive' after suffering massive allergic reaction to medication he WASN'T ...
- Whelehans Pharmacy: Kidney transplant medication advice part 2